- Avoid excessive heat/leaving the battery under the sun.
Ideally, batteries should be stored at room temperature: 50 °F – 77 °F.
- Recharge your battery before it's fully drained. It's not a good idea to fully drain your battery.
- Do not leave your battery fully charged for a long time. While this may seem like a good idea, keeping your battery 75% charged while storing is a better practice for the longevity of your battery.
- Do not keep the battery on the charger for long periods of time (>12 hours).
- Do not use fast chargers.
And please do not forget that this is the most expensive part of your ebike which needs a little more attention than the other parts of your ebike.