- Use a Lock:
All our bike the following anti-theft features:
- A locking battery pack that can either be locked onto the frame or unlocked, removed, brought with you for charging, and safekeeping.
- A permanently attached LCD display.
- A rear wheel is bolted to the dropouts to reduce the chances of a thief stealing the wheel from the bike.
- On C-Class and M-Class, a cafe lock can be attached to keep the rear wheel safe.
- Keep the serial number of your ebike in your records,
- Register and Insure Your Ebike:
It’s a good idea to keep your order information, such as your order confirmation and serial number, for your personal records.
Consult your local vehicle registration authority to check if ebike registration and insurance are required in your area. To insure your bike, check with your personal insurance agent to see if they have liability and personal property coverage for you and your bike, or check out velosurance to request a quote from a company that specializes in bike insurance.
We also suggest registering your bike with Bike Index or 529 Garage. Both are free services that store your bike's information in a database that is searchable by police departments and bike shops. This can be helpful if your bike is lost or stolen.